MY ULTIMATE WORKOUT PLAYLIST











Music always been a huge part of my workouts and it can be for you too. Music can change your attitude towards your entire workout routine. If you’re anything like me, the pace of your workouts is highly affected by the tempo of the music you listen to. So I customize my playlists to go with my workouts.
Each song on my list goes with a workout.  This will give you an idea of similar songs you can pair with your workouts.


Warm Up




This is one of my favorite warm up songs because first of all, who doesn’t love Queen Bey? I also like to listen to the words of songs to amp me up for my workouts and this is just a sexy song that makes you feel confident about yourself. This is not a full up tempo song it is on the slower side.





This one is an up tempo EDM style song with the first line “if you’re waiting for the moment, here it is…” this just motivate me even more because what time is better than now?

Cardio




This is definitely a high energy up tempo song. It is one of the songs that match my step tempo weather I am running up stairs or jogging/running. The lyrics don't even matter and you can barely here what she's saying anyway.




This is my favorite motivation song when I am getting towards the end of my cardio rep and getting really tired. The words of this song are a great pick me up with lyrics like “yeah, you better give em’ everything you got, just show em’ you’re a sexy lady…”


Abs





In case you don’t know who Serayah is, she plays the role of the pop star Tiana in the FOX hit show “Empire” and this is actually a song performed on the show and it’s another fast tempo fun song. Great for working abs because that’s a pretty herd part of the workout. Again motivational lyrics “bout to get summer time fine for the bad boys…” everybody wants a hot summer body.




When you think of Ciara, one of the first things that come to mind is; great body and perfect abs so it’s only right to listen to her dance charged song work. You better work!



Glutes




Chris Brown makes a second appearance because he is the king of up tempo dance songs. This song makes you want to work out your butt as he sings “can’t stop thinking ‘bout how I’m gon’ take you’re blue jeans off…” as they say, ‘no one ever wrote a song about a flat ass.’




Welcome back Cici and Nicki with this hit song. Motivation? Watch the video and see how great they look and the opening line “Ladies it’s your song so as soon as this comes on you should get out on the floor, go and get your sexy on…” awesome!

Warm Down/Stretch





The title says it all, yoga. Makes you wanna stretch and relax while still having fun.





It’s only right to end with this song. You cool down, stretch out and while you bask in your confident amazing feeling from the work out, the lyrics repeated are “cause’ I will love you anyway…”



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images